Friday, April 28, 2023

Covered In Sunshine

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

All went well with Shawn's appointment yesterday. He is home resting and having some pain. Once I got him settled I was back in the bedroom putting laundry away, munching on a piece of turkey lunchmeat and I heard a crack. Spit out my turkey and there was half of a tooth. Yep...the next crown on my list to be replaced broke in half. *sigh*  Ya just can't make this stuff up! In a panic I called the dentist and as luck would have it....the dentist is on vacation and won't be back in the office until Wednesday next week. I have an appt for that afternoon so in the meantime I am going to be babying the heck out of this tooth until then! 

Today I have another card to share with you that I made a few weeks ago. 
This card uses a stamp set from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog called Covered In Sunshine.




Card Details:

Stamps: Covered In Sunshine
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Beautiful Shapes Dies, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon (retired), Champagne Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is the first time that I have used the Beautiful Shapes Dies that I have had for quite awhile. They will be retiring soon which is so sad. I need to make it a point to use them more in the future.

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

You and Shawn have the worst luck with dental issues! You broke a tooth on a piece of turkey lunch meat? Imagine if you were eating a crunchy apple! I hope you both soon find good outcomes with all these dental issues. My a/c unit was low on freon (ka ching!) while my car is still not repaired (more ka ching!) I guess it's just been a bad luck day all around LOL
Those papers are just gorgeous with wonderful colors and a great sentiment panel too! Beautiful! I hope your string of bad luck (and mine) are over starting today! Happy Friday!