Saturday, April 29, 2023

Awash In Beauty

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was plain and simple a washout! 
It rained all day and not just a normal rain, it was blowing sideways kind of rain! We did a run to Sam's Club and it was just horrible out.

Shawn is doing pretty good and his pain is starting to slack off. We are eating soft foods atleast until he heals and until I see the dentist on Wednesday to determine the next step for my broken crown. We really do have our dental issues, don't we?!

Since we are in for a rainy weekend I decided I am going to get inky and get started on Audrey's card order. 
Today I have a set of birthday cards to share that I made a few weeks ago using the Awash In Beauty Suite from the current Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.






The DSP does all the work so there really isn't much more to do other than add a sentiment.

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing Year, True Beauty
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Awash In Beauty DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Organic Beauty Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Sadly, this whole suite is retiring on Monday, May 1st.
The DSP in this suite is filled with lots of flowers which will make some pretty cards!
I can't wait to use more of it eventually!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

This big, bold design makes a great birthday card, and I just love when the dsp does all the work for me! That tiny butterfly accent is so stinkin cute too! More rain again today, so stay dry and keep on stampin!