Monday, April 17, 2023

Taco Fiesta

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
We had some thunderstorms come thru early Saturday morning but other than that our weather has been sunny & warm. Shawn got our air conditioners put in yesterday so that chore is done and now we are ready for the hot & humid weather!
Today I have a cute card to share that I made with a new stamp set from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog called Taco Fiesta! Another set i've had for awhile and finally sat down to play with it. It's so fun!




I used a new color of blue on this card! We lost Pacific Point and I was almost going to pull that out to use but we do not have a Pacific Point Stampin Blend so I went to the new Azure Afternoon color! It's definitely different but not bad. I think it looked great with the Real Red, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight!
How do you like those stripes on this card? I had a bunch of scraps I cut down to 1/2 inch and layered them onto a piece of Basic White cardstock then cut the edges off. This simple little thing sure makes for a colorful card! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta ($ Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin Blends-Azure Afternoon, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I may just be giving this to Shawn for his birthday next month!
He sure loves his mexican food so this would be perfect!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a festive and colorful birthday card! I love using scraps of paper to make backgrounds like this too but the added images just add to the fun of this Mexican delight. So cute! Happy Monday to you and yours.