Friday, April 14, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Phew, it surely got a bit too hot for me yesterday! Today is suppose to be hot as well then tomorrow a cool down is coming! We went out again yesterday on the bikes and it was 85 degrees when we hit the Rail Trail. We did not go as far as the day before as it was just too hot.
Shawn has the day off and is going fishing. I don't think there will be any bike rides today as I have alot to do. So let's get to my card, shall we...




I got my demo preorder last Wednesday and did not waste any time on playing with this new bundle, Cheerful Daisies. I had a daisy stamp set years ago that I just loved. This new set reminds me so much of it! I also used some new 2023-2025 In Colors, Moody Mauve & Wild Wheat. They are definitely different!

Card Details:
Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Basic White, Fresh As A Daisy DSP
Accessories: Cheerful Daisies Dies, Wild Wheat Textured Ribbon, Wild Wheat In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

All of this stuff will be available beginning May 2nd! 
I did not get too much on my preorder as I wanted things that were not on our preorder list. 
I did get all the new inks, cardstocks & blends but that was it.
I have my list ready now for May 2nd!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those daisies are really pretty and I love that sentiment panel too, but those new colors are going to have to grow on me LOL I hope you enjoyed this beautiful day like I did - sitting on the porch this afternoon just relaxing and taking it all in. Happy Friday!