Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Bunny & Daffodils

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of bunny cards to share that Audrey requested with no saying on.
That is always a hard thing for me but I actually love how this set of cards turned out!
Check them out...






Card Details:

Stamps: Bunny & Daffodils by PSX 
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette (retired) & Highland Heather
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Simply Marbleous DSP (retired 2022)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tastefule Textile 3D EF (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey loved these cards SO much!
I will be surprised if she doesn't ask for more cards with this image.
It was fun to color but let me tell you....my hands hurt like crazy!
I have had this PSX wood mounted stamp for years and I think this is the first time I have used it! They turned out cute, didn't they?

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

oh wow, I really really like this design! Those swirly diagonal papers look perfect with this beautifully colored image! Some of those older stamps still rock and this card set is gorgeous! Nice job on these!