Thursday, April 6, 2023

More Easter Bunny Cards

 Hello & Happy Thursday!


Yesterday I ended up at the dentist for about 2 hours and before I even left the office my gums were throbbing. By then the numbing medicines had worn off and I just wanted to get home and take some Advil. I was not aloud to eat or drink for the next hour so once I took the Advil it took about an hour for it to kick in. I ate a light lunch & supper because of how sore my gums are. I will return in about 2 1/2 weeks for my permanent crown.

So, today I have another set of Easter Bunny cards to share. I know your probably tired of seeing this sweet little bunny but I had to make a pack for on my card rack incase anyone needed some. These are just so adorable and the colors are perfect for spring time!






Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny 
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Pale Papaya, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (retired SAB 2023)
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


One good thing is....this stamp set & matching punch has carried over into our NEW Stampin Up! Annual Catalog coming in May! It is a favorite of mine, for sure!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Spring has definitely sprung here! Or maybe even a small taste of summer yesterday with temps here around 83 degrees! It got a bit too humid for Bailee....she was panting away.
Hope your staying cool!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I cannot believe all the beautiful Easter cards you've been making with this cute bunny and great papers! Loving the colors of this version as much as the beautiful blue one I received yesterday. Thank you so much! I wish I could take a magic wand and erase your pain, but in the meantime just take good care of yourself and hopefully these dental visits will all be behind you quickly! Have a good Thursday!