Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sweet Songbirds Fun Fold

 Good Morning Everyone & Happy Saturday!

I hope you have something fun planned for the day!
We were going to powerwash our porches since the pollen has been really bad but they are calling for rain & thunderstorms so we scratched that idea until another Saturday.
Today I have the last card to share with you that we made at a recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one uses the Sweet Songbirds stamp set & coordinating punch along with Dream A Daydream DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Daffodi Delight, Petal Pink, Memento Black
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Dream A Daydream DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Songbird Builder Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Fun folds are always so cool to make and the girls enjoyed it!
I think this set would make a pretty baby card! I will have to try that!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Tomorrow we will be back to spring like temps after a few days of being in the 80's again. 
It's a bit much too soon!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really like this unique fold design, and I just adore that little bird in the nest! Such a cute cute card! Have yourself a great weekend!