Monday, April 24, 2023

Playing In The Rain Stamp A Stack Pt 2 **Updated**

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Quick post this morning as I have a dentist appointment first thing.
Today I get my new crown on a tooth that had a crown on but it had a big chip on it and wouldn't it figure, it was the side that you see when you smile. It's been a long time coming and I am thrilled to be able to finally smile again without that eye sore.

ETA: All went well at the dentist and my new crown fits perfectly! I love that I can now smile without that broke crown showing! Later today it is Shawn's turn to see the dentist. He has had pain all weekend. Advil took the edge off but did not take the pain away. I am praying the dentist can help him today! 

The 2 cards I am sharing today are from the Rain Or Shine bundle in the current mini catalog. I participated in the Stamp A Stack over at Kitchen Table Stamper. I am always inspired by her cards & projects!



Card Details:

Stamps: Playing In The Rain, Ringed With Nature (saying)
Ink: Basic Gray, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Playing In The Rain Dies, Raindrops EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Pebbles Enamel Stones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Card Details:

Stamps: Playing In The Rain
Ink: Basic Gray, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Soft Seafoam, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Rain Or Shine DSP
Accessories: Playing In The Rain Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon (retired), Pebbles Enamel Stones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This Stamp A Stack was so fun & enjoyable to make!
Thanks to Marisa for sharing her wonderful idea's with us!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Cute critters for get well cards, and I love the little umbrellas and clouds. Best wishes at your dentist appointment today, the repairs have been a long time coming! Happy Monday!