Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Bunny

 Good Morning & Happy Monday, Friends!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
It was a good one on my end other than my hubby having alittle bit of a cold. I spent most of Sunday reorganizing my stamp stuff and pulling out retiring sets, inks & cardstocks. Preorder is this week for demo's for the 2023-2024 Stampin Up Annual Catalog and I took some time to go thru the PDF of the new catalog and wrote down items for the New In Colors & a few of the new colors coming. I have my eye on one stamp bundle and that it going to be it since we are limited on things to preorder.

The card I am sharing today is made with that cute Easter Bunny stamp set! I just loved that bundle this season and i'm happy to say that it has carried over into the new catalog!



Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Queen Bee Dies, Easter Bunny Punch, White Glittered Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I got so much accomplished this weekend including addressing all my Easter cards that are mailing out today! YAY! Guess now it's time to move on to making some Mother's Day cards for my friends! 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! I love your bunny with these papers! My head is spinning about the new colors....don't even know where to begin! Yikes! I guess I'd better think about it too!!!

Carol L said...

Loving the colors on this sweet Easter card, and that bunny is too cute! I can feel your excitement over the new catalog and I remember how I used to feel whenever it came out! LOL Now I'm busy trying to sort out what to keep and what to donate LOL Have a good Monday and a great week ahead too!