Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Speedy Recovery

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Waking up to a beautiful morning here in Pennsylvania but a bit on the cold side.
I guess that is why I ended up turning the heat back on. 60's later today and mid 80's the next 2 days....crazy isn't it?
Today is the last episode of season 3 of The Mandalorian on Disney+ which Shawn & I have been watching each week. It's all related to Star Wars which I have never been a fan of nor understood but I do like watching this show for some reason. Anyone else watch this?
Yesterday I got to my stamp table and was there until late afternoon getting my projects crossed off my list. I made a big pan of lasagna for last night's supper and most likely will freeze the other half for another day. It was so good! First I made it in a long while.
Today I have more things on my list to cross off at my stamp table but before I get there I wanted to share the 2nd card from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This was a request from Deb for some Get Well cards. I'm always happy to create them when they ask!




Card Details:

Stamps: Speedy Recovery
Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Teacup Dies, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Glossy Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I started with the Tea Boutique DSP and this lemon print. I had scraps in my pack that I decided to use up which compliments my tea cup perfectly! The girls loved this one, too! It was quick & easy to put together. The inside says "Feel Better, Friend".

**********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Yep, it was a chilly night here as well and that cup with the lemon slice looks like the perfect pick-me-up on a cold morning or for someone feeling under the weather. I don't watch much tv at all anymore and don't have any of those apps to watch shows but I'm glad you found something good to watch. Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather coming soon.