Saturday, April 8, 2023

Ghiradelli Treat Holder

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

This morning I am off to get a haircut and grab a few groceries while we are out. I have everything ready for our Easter dinner tomorrow which will just be the 3 of us since Kelsey is working all day. They are back to having Easter dinner at the restaurant in person but it's by reservation only. The last 3 years it has been take out dinners only with Covid. So glad we are finally moving on from that and life is getting back to normal. 

I said yesterday that I had a cute Easter treat to share today that I made for my gang. This uses the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies which I think might be on the retired list or even being moved to the Online Exclusives list. I will have to check that and let you know. These dies came out in the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog and I used them a handful of times. It is a great die for making a gift card holder or even a cash holder. I thought it would work well to create a small treat holder for my Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Bunny!








And I just had to use that stinkin cute Easter Bunny again!
I just love how cute and easy it is to stamp & punch him out and he works in many different colors, too!

Project Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Dandy Designs DSP (retired-SAB 2023)
Accessories: Mini Pocket Envelope Dies, Easter Bunny Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am going to give these to the kids and add a few bucks to them for their Easter gifts. They can buy what they want with the cash or save it for a rainy day! I am also going to give some to our elderly neighbors and my hairdresser today! Just a little something to sweeten their holiday!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

How cute are these treat holders! I agree, that bunny is really cute and works perfectly on this cute pouches! They're so festive with the bows and gems! I made 10 matchbox treat holders for the same bunny candy you used here and handed them all out already and forgot to take pictures first! LOL Enjoy your day and your Easter dinner tomorrow as well!