Thursday, April 13, 2023

Marigold Moments Bundle

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Here on the east coast it's been a nice run at beautiful weather!
We got our bikes out yesterday and took a ride at the Rail Trail in Seven Valleys. We didn't go very far because this was our 1st ride since last summer, so it was slow going for me. That's ok though, today's another day to try to go a little farther. 
I did a little crafting yesterday before we went out on the bike ride. I will share those cards soon but for now I have a set of cards to show you that I made for Mother's Day using the Marigold Moments bundle.







I am a huge fan of planting Marigolds in my flower boxes every year so when I saw this set I had to get it! I just love all the flowers in it! 
I pulled out some retiring DSP's that would match the flowers and got to work on making some Happy Mother's Day cards now that Easter is over.

Card Details:

Stamps: Marigold Moments
Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Various DSP's
Accessories: Marigold Moments Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Genial Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am pleased with how these turned out!
I think the marigolds look real!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those marigolds all look so pretty paired with the plaid papers. Beautiful cards! Sorry you got sick yesterday but hope you're feeling better today! Enjoy the warm sunshine.

LeAnne said...

I glossed over this marigold set when it came out, but I admit that you made those blossoms glow! Enjoy that summer heat....rain is a-coming!