Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Merriest Moments

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's sure feeling like Christmas these days!
It's cold outside and Christmas decorations are everywhere.
The cookies are baked and I have to get my gifts wrapped, maybe today!

I have a set of Christmas cards to share today that I made using the Merriest Moments bundle from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. 
It was one of the first stamps sets that caught my eye!





I kept these on the simple side as my hands were giving me alot of grief.
I do love the outcome though! 
I started with a cardbase of Soft Succulent then a piece of Tidings of Christmas DSP the measures 4x 5 1/4 and I took that piece of DSP and cut it diagonally in my paper trimmer. If you use a particular pattern make sure to pay attention to the design and how your going to be cutting it. Once I cut my DSP I placed it on my cardbase then diecut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. 
I then stamped my sentiment from the Merriest Moments stamp set using Evening Evergreen ink in the top right hand corner. Then stamped my greens in the bottom left hand corner using Soft Succulent & evening Evergreen inks.
I stamped my beautiful poinsettia's on scrap Basic White cardstock using Real Red ink. Then I diecut them out using the dies from Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and layered them over my green florals. And lastly, I added some beautiful Soft Succulent In Color Jewels. 
They add just enough sparkle on my cards!

I was so pleased with these!

Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Moments 
Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you like these as well!


***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! Love those colors together, so Christmasy!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful set of cards with a great design! I love the diagonal color switch from plain to stripes - a great look for this wonderful set of cards!