Thursday, December 9, 2021

Frosted Gingerbread Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing the 1st card from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends get together!
We had such a fun time stamping, chatting and we even had Hot Chocolate!



I kept this one very simple!

Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
Accessories: Gingerbread Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'll be back tomorrow to share card #2.
I hope you'll come back!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Wendy! Now I feel like I want a cookie!

Carol L said...

What a cute design with those red and green ornaments! I just love that matching background designer paper too! It's perfect!