Sunday, December 19, 2021

Grinch Kisses

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice weekend!

Today I have a cute treat to share using something new this year, Grinch Hershey Kisses! Oh my!
I have always loved "The Grinch That Stole Christmas" movie that Jim Carrey starred in. I have yet to watch it this year so that is our plan for Christmas Eve and then watch Disney's A Christmas Carol, another of my favorites!
I found the Grinch Hershey Kisses at my local grocery store and grabbed 2 bags. I do not have any Grinch stamps so I put them in a 2x5 Cello Bag (Nugget Bags) that Stampin Up! use to carry and put a topper on it.



I really wanted to let the Grinch Hershey Kisses shine on their own!

Project Details:

Stamps: For Unto Us 
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Non SU Ribbon, Stapler, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So much fun and who doesn't love the Grinch?!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love that movie too and I love what you did with these candies! SO CUTE!

Carol L said...

You always manage to find the cutest candies for the holidays! I'd never seen these before, but they're fun and festive and I like that you can see the candies the way you packaged them! Cute treats! Enjoy your movies!