Sunday, December 12, 2021

Tidings & Trimmings Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.
We got 4 different cookies baked yesterday and I have Snickerdoodles left to make one day this week. I am cookie'd out for now!

Today I have card #4 to share from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends.
This one uses the Tidings & Trimmings bundle.



Another quick & easy card for the girls to put together.
All they had to do was stamp the sentiment and stocking and diecut the stocking. I had everything else ready for them.

Card Details:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Christmas Trimmings Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Tomorrow I will share the last card from Stamp Day.
Then I have a few more Christmas treats to share.
I hope you'll stop back to check them out!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy


 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love quick and easy cards, especially when it's this late in the season! Cute papers and designs. Lucky you getting all those cookies baked! I think I can smell all the sweetness way over here :)