Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Friends Like You Make This Season Special

 Hello & Happy Hump Day!

Hope your week is going well!
Today I am sharing yet another pack of Christmas cards that I made to put in my basket to sell.
I already have these in a cello bag with envelopes ready to go to my card lady's house this week!






These are a copy of the one set of cards I made for myself.
This is the set I made myself and my card lady seen them and asked for a pack like them. I just changed up the design on hers!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Merry Melody 3D EF, Seasonal Layers Dies, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Soft Succulent Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love these cards from the design, to the stamps and the colors!
This is probably my most favorite suite of all time!
I hope you like these as much as I do!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

This is so beautiful! I love the calming colors. Plus I finally ordered this set and hopefully it will arrive soon! :)

Carol L said...

I just love these dreamy colors and patterns together! What an outstanding, gorgeous Christmas card set!