Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas!

 Hello & Happy Christmas!

Today I am sharing the last 2 gift cards!

I made this from last year's Tag Buffet Kit.
This gift card was made for Ryan.


This one is made using the Frosted Gingerbread Suite.
This is for Kelsey.


I am making this short & sweet today since it's Christmas and we have a busy day!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Day!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are very cute! Love those presents with the diecut bows! Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Carol L said...

I'm sure your children loved their gift cards and the enclosures you made for them. They're so pretty! It's hard to imagine Christmas is over already after so many preparations before the big day! Time to just breathe!