Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #5

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

A nice day is on tap here with lots of sunshine and temps in the 50's!
I will take it as we have cooler air coming tomorrow.

Today I have my 5th Christmas Slimline card to share.
These were for a good friend and she wanted 4 for adults and 4 for kids.
I already shared the ones for the adults. These are for the kids...



I sure hope Santa brings me a new camera because the pictures with my phone are sometimes wonky and out of focus.

I pulled out the Penguin Place stamp set and coordinating Penguin Builder Punch to create this one.
Such a fun and most adorable stamp set!
The Oval diecut with the Penguin on was diecut from the Penguin Playmates DSP which was a SaleABration offering in August & September.

Card Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Just Jade, Penguin Playmates DSP (SaleABRation 2021)
Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Yesterday I finished up what I needed to at my stamp table. YAY!
Today I need to fill my Cocoa Cup Carriers with hot chocolate packets and a few candies. I will share them once I get pictures. I love them so far! 
Kelsey lives in an apartment building that has a few older folks living there too. We are going to get together and decorate some for those people in hopes of bringing some Christmas cheer to them! Tis the season!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

There is so much fun detail to this set of cards for the kiddos! Love the colors and especially that cute sentiment! Good for you and Kelsey decorating for the older folks - I'm sure they'll enjoy that RAK tremendously! Enjoy your day!