Thursday, December 16, 2021

Penguin Treat Boxes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing another treat box that I made using the cute Penguin Place bundle. This was probably my most 2nd favorite set this holiday season.




The Love You Always Treat Boxes were available around Valentines Day and recently were on the Clearance Rack. I snagged 2 more packs but only used what I had left from the 1st pack. They are pretty big and hold alot of candy. These have Reese's PB Trees, Milky Way, 3 Muskateers, Twix and a Snickers in. I probably could have gotten 1 or 2 more pieces in!

Project Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place, Peaceful Deer (sentiment)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Penguin Builder Punch, Banner Punch (retired), Rhinestones, White Glittered Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My pictures aren't all that great.
I sure hope Santa brings me a new camera!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's quite a substantial treat box and holds a lot of candy, but they're cute as a button with those fun penguins and pretty little bows! Sure to delight those with a serious sweet tooth :)

D'Ann said...

Aww, I just love that little penguin! He just makes you smile. Love how you decorated the box. Sure would love to receive this.