Friday, December 31, 2021

Tis the Season Treat Holders

Hello & Happy New Year's Eve!

How are you going to be bringing in the New Year tonight?
We have not done anything on New Year's Eve in quite a few years.
Most likely we will be in bed way before midnight and sleep right thru it unless someone in our neighborhood is setting off fireworks.

Today is the start of taking down the Christmas decorations for another year.
I so love all the lights & decorations at this time of year!
I have one last treat holder to share with you using the Christmas Season & Christmas to Remember stamp sets. These were my absolute favorites this holiday season and I think I read somewhere that Stampin Up! is carrying them over for next year! YAY!



I made these up back before Thanksgiving and handed them out to some of my friends, the lady at the deli counter at our local grocery store, the pizza delivery guy and the mail carrier. Just a perfect little treat!
These little pouches are made using the Diaper Fold.
Very simple and needs no adhesive!

Project Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are so fun to make and like I said, easy to whip up in a matter of minutes! They are not a good seller for me so that is why I decided to make these up and hand out to people. I used the Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark Squares in them.

Incase your a regular blog follower, I know some of you love seeing my Year in Review updates each year. I am going to start that later today so be sure to stop back later this evening to check it out. I will do January thru June today then tomorrow I will do July thru December, sharing with you all my favorite cards & projects for each month!

For now, it's time to start packing away my Christmas decorations & ceramic Christmas trees! Hope you'll come back later to see my favorite picks!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Truer words have never been spoken!
Thankfully, we don't put much outside anymore, just lighted garland around the front porch and 3 lighted wreaths. The inside is another story with all my ceramic Christmas trees! I love them but boy, what a pain to put away!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Hope to see you back here later today for my Year in Review!
~Wendy


 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

These pouches are such cute treat packets! I'm sure those who received them were delighted. I know when we handed ours out, we got lots of smiles which was our reward for making them all! Love the cartoon - we only put up one ceramic tree now and putting it away takes ten minutes - my kind of de-decorating! LOL Looking forward to your year in review! Happy New Year!