Friday, December 17, 2021

Season's Greetings

 Hello & Happy Friday!!!

Today I am sharing another treat box that I made using the Ornate Layers Dies and a retired bundle called Tags Tags Tags!



I seen these made by Marisa Alvarez and had to try them!
ETA: Here is the You Tube link for the video tutorial.
I filled them with 2 Milk Chocolate/Caramel Ghiradelli Snowmen. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Tags Tags Tags (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Silver Foil Paper, Trimming the Town DSP (retired)
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Trio of Tags Dies (retired) White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I forgot to take pictures with the candy in before they were delivered to my card lady. If any come back I will do that and post it here.
These were pretty fun to create and the Ghiradelli Snowmen were the perfect fit for them! I loved them! And they make for a nice stocking stuffer, too!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Hope you got a chuckle out of that!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




5 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are so cute! I had this set and dies in my "For Sale" pile but I am thinking I might just be able to let them go. LOVE the colors!

Carol L said...

Those boxes are just beautiful and I love the silver and blue combination too! I can SOOOO related to your thoughts today :)

Karen in Florida said...

Cute and classy treat boxes, Wendy! I love blue & silver.
My husband says the same thing as Santa! I think they're both wrong!
Thanks for sharing!

JoAnne said...

Any chance you might be able to share a link with the instructions for these cute boxes?

JoAnne said...

Thank you very much for the link, Wendy. I have the candy and supplies, so I'm ready to make them.