Friday, December 24, 2021

Gift Card Holders for Christmas

 Hello & Happy Christmas Eve!

Today is going to be a busy day and I wanted to pop on here and share the last of the Christmas Gift Card Holders. 

This 1st gift card was made using the retired Timeless Tidings stamp set and a new set, Holly Jolly Wishes.


This 2nd gift card uses the Christmas Season & Christmas to Remember stamp sets.


Both of these gift cards are going to friends.


That's all I have for today!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Christmas Eve!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

More beautiful gift card holders! I am in LOVE with the sentiment on the first one, I love how the "Y" hugs the word "to" Both are wonderful ways to give a gift card! Have a beautiful and peaceful Christmas eve and an even better Christmas day tomorrow! Hugs!

D'Ann said...

Happy Christmas Eve Wendy! Love today's projects, and although your post is short and to the point, I understand because I too have to get a lot done! Merry Christmas to you and your family!