Friday, December 3, 2021

Ryan's Birthday Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!!

Today is Ryan's 35th birthday and I wanted to share the card I whipped up for him.




Card Details:

Stamps: Rev Up The Fun (retired)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Basic White, Crumb Cake DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Brushed Metallic Enamel Dots, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tonight Kelsey is coming over and we are having an ice cream cake for Ryan.
He loves them!

I'll be back tomorrow with the next Christmas slimline card!
Hope you'll come back to visit!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great card for Ryan, happy birthday to him! This is one set that will never leave my shelf, it's great for so many masculine occasions! Enjoy your weekend!

Carol L said...

Please wish Ryan a happy belated birthday for me! What a great card you made for him with that fun image and sentiment! I just love the colors and decorative brads too!