Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Seasonal Thinking of You Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I am all confused on the days since Shawn is on vacation!
I have been working on a puzzle that Kelsey brought over to do on Christmas Eve.
She gave up and walked away from it but I kept at it in between laundry and feeding my family!
Last evening I finally finished it up! It was a tough one!


I'm glad that's done!

Today I have a set of Thinking of You cards that I made for my card lady earlier this month. As bad as my hands were hurting, I kept these very simple!





Card Details:

Stamps: Thanks. Thinking & Peace
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I felt like I slacked on making these for her but she was still pleased with them.
I have been giving my hands lots of rest but I sure do miss my stamping!
I have 2022 calendars & Valentine's sitting on my table waiting ever so graciously on me. I'll get to them soon!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy












2 comments:

D'Ann said...

My mom would LOVE that puzzle! The cards are simple but sometimes simple is the way to go. I love them with your beautiful ribbon bow.

Carol L said...

The cards are very pretty and the puzzle looks like a doozy to put together! Glad you're resting your hands and hopefully they feel better soon!