Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Sugar Sprinkled Treats

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have another sweet treat to share!
This one uses some leftover pieces from last years Christmas Treats that did not sell. Who knew that Candy Canes were not a good seller!
This is last year's Christmas Treat that I made.




And since I put alot of work into making those tags I thought i'd try to redo them and use on another project this year.



I cut the ends off of each tag and adhered them onto my cello bags with Dimensionals.
My cello bags measure 3x5 and I was able to get 6 Reese's PB Miniatures in each one. I put a small piece of scotch tape on them to hold the bags closed and so far out of 8....I only had 2 left. I sent those 2 to my card lady's house with the rest of my candy treats.

Project Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas (retired), Gift Wrapped (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Wrapped in Texture EF (retired), Bow Builder Punch (retired), Tasteful Labels Dies, Gold Cord, Jingle Bells (non SU), Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the Gift Wrapped Bundle from last year!
I am thinking of pulling it out today to work on a few Gift Card Holders that I need for gifts this year. It seems I am always a last minute Lucy when it comes to getting my things done for Christmas! LOL Atleast I still have time, right?!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

You did a great job re-gifting those treat holders from last year into new treat holders this year! I absolutely LOVED the candy canes though - different strokes for different folks. Then again, I do love candy canes :) I hope your hands soon stop hurting and you can wrap up all your gifting items. I still have a way to go with mine too........May I join the last-minute Lucy club with you?