Friday, December 10, 2021

Wonderful Snowflakes Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!

A quick post today as Shawn & I head out the door to run some errands and do some shopping. Tis the season, right?

I have card #2 to share today from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends event.
This is another quick & simple card!



As you know, when I have my Stamp Day get togethers I pull out retired sets as well as new ones to create cards. My girls do not mind since they aren't Stampin Up customers. They just like to make the cards and get together for some adult socialization! Little do they know that I look forward to seeing them and having fun just as much as them! 
This card uses a retired hostess set called Six Sayings that at one time was a favorite of mine! I paired it up with some SaleABRation paper, Peaceful Prints DSP. This paper is such a surprise with different prints & patterns which I have grown to love! I have 5 packs of it so it's a good thing I like it! LOL

Card Details:

Stamps: Six Sayings (retired hostess)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Peaceful Prints DSP ( SaleABRation 2021)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Wonderful Snowflakes, Ornate Layers Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That beautiful iridescent snowflake is from the Wonderful Snowflakes that Stampin Up is selling from the July - December Mini Catalog.
Can I just say how amazing they are and add a pop of sparkle to any project you use them on! I have gone thru almost 2 packs already!

I hope you liked this card and will stop back again tomorrow for card #3!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it an awesome day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! What a gorgeous snowflake against that red background! No wonder your girls love coming to stamp with you!

Carol L said...

This card is just extraordinary!! I love that big white snowflake with the red and plaid papers, but that sentiment panel is just gorgeous too! Beautiful card!