Monday, December 13, 2021

Penguin Place Card

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Today I have the last card to share from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends event.
This one uses the Penguin Place Bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog.



My pictures look washed out on these but these cards are pretty colorful!

Card Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Just Jade, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We had alot of fun creating this one!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Be chill, that expression still cracks me up! LOL Cute card Wendy, and great texture with the embossed circle. I really like those cute and playful penguins!

D'Ann said...

So cute! I am playing with this set this week. :) By the way, I've tried emailing you since October to share my projects and I'm not sure why but they keep bouncing back. :( Need to get that fixed!