Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card # 7

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope you having a fun weekend!
Yesterday I held my Christmas Stamp Day w Friends get together.
We had alot of fun and all the cards we made turned out awesome!
I will be sharing them later this week but for now I still have 2 Christmas slimline cards to share. My friend was so happy with them!

Here is card #7...



I still have a few pieces of this retired Let It Snow Specialty DSP left.
I made 2 cards with it and still have some left for future cards.
I love the colors in it!
Do you see that adorable snowman?
I diecut him out of the DSP using the Tailor Made Tags Dies and layer of Pool Party cardstock under it. I glued them together and added a big red sheer bow on it!
My sentiment came from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.
I stamped it with Real Red ink and diecut it with the Ornate Frames Dies.
And as always, I had to add some Red Rhinestones for even more sparkle!


Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Pool Party, Let It Snow Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like it!

****************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy










2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Why, yes, I DO love this card! Love that snowman, the tags and that big red bow! Fun and festive!

Carol L said...

Those dangling tags look so cute all tied up with a pretty bow! Fun papers and a cute whimsical snowman combine for a sweet little slimline card!