Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Beauty & Joy Card Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I got a call from my card lady with her order for December and I got it all finished in 1 day! I told her i'll get it all delivered to her this week along with the Christmas candy treats!
I'm glad I got that all done and out of the way!

Now I can start sharing some Christmas card sets that I created to sell.
This set uses a retired set called Beauty & Joy.





I remember getting this set in 2019 but not getting much use out of it so I pulled it out and inked it up! I was surprised at how nice it stamps! This is one of those Distinktive stamp sets. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Beauty & Joy (retired)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Wrapped in Plaid DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Seasonal Labels Dies, Gold Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I usually always make several packs of Christmas cards and put in a basket for people to go through to purchase. I let them blank inside unless they want a saying inside then I will stamp it for them. My card lady alone usually gets 8-10 packs!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


My idea of a fun day!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

You had me at plaid! This set is so unique with that stamped image, and it does stamp beautifully! Gorgeous!