Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #8

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Saturday was my Christmas Stamp Day w Friends get together and yesterday I did not do much but watch tv and chill with my Buppie all day!
I feel like I have been running 150 mph the last few weeks and said once my Stamp Day was over that I was going to lay low & chill. 
My house is decorated for Christmas and most of the gifts have been bought so I took a bit a time for me.

Today I am sharing my last Christmas slimline card that I made for a card order for my friend. These were so fun to make!



Again I had to diecut another one of those cute, glittery snowman out of the retired Let It Snow Specialty DSP. I also cut a Real Red & a Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper (retired) with the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I love those dies and the different sizes! Once I had them diecut I glued them together and added a pretty White Glittered bow!
My sentiment comes from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set from the Stampin Up July-December Mini Catalog.

Card Details:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Basic White, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper (retired), Let It Snow Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm glad she was happy with all 8 of these cards and I hope her family loves them, too! I also sold alot of my Christmas candy treats on Saturday! I don't have too much left to take to my card lady this week but it's gonna have to do! My hands just can't take too much more. I also want to get some cookies mixed up this week to maybe start baking next weekend. It will just depend on how many card packs my card lady will need for December. 
Tis the season, right?

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

I'm tired just reading all you've accomplished recently! Whew! Good job! This is a cute card design with that fun snowman again and I love the aqua and red colors! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your week. My fun is just beginning as we're going to price getting the master bathroom remodeled. Merry Christmas to us! LOL