Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Gift Card Holders

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have 2 Christmas gift card holders to share.
This year I seemed to have needed more than usual!


This one uses the Christmas Season & the Christmas to Remember stamp sets.
I so love these 2 sets!
This one went to our neighbors with a gift card in it for a local restaurant that they like to go to!



This one uses the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and a retired set called The Greatest Part of Christmas. This one went to the girl that does my hair. 


I have a few more that I will share tomorrow so I hope you will stop back!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Oh my these are pretty! I just love the pine cones and greenery on the first, and the 2nd looks so festive with those tiny trees too! Great way to gift a card for Christmas!