Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card #6

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's a busy day as I have Stamp Day w/ Friends this morning then I need to get online and order some Christmas gifts! I'm exhausted from a very busy week...I think every bone in my body is aching especially my darn hands.
Last evening we had an ice cream cake for Ryan's 35th birthday!
Kelsey had the day off and came over to celebrate with him!

I am sharing card #6 of my slimline Christmas cards that my friend requested. She will be picking them up today and I hope she is pleased with them!



This card uses the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Peaceful Deer stamp set and DSP from the Penguin Playmates. This paper is so cute! I love the non traditional colors and prints!


Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer (sentiment)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP (SaleABRation 2021)
Accessories: Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I put a call into my card lady yesterday to see if there was anything she needed before I delivered Christmas candy treats to her this week. I have not heard back from her yet but i'm sure she is going to want cards. She hasn't given me an order yet for December and I don't want to work ahead until she tells me what she needs.
I'm hoping to get her finished up this week then get back to working on my calendars for 2022. 
I got a beautiful Christmas puzzle that Kelsey brought over to start. Once I get started on them it's hard for me to walk away from it so that will wait until I have the time to devote to it! It's a 1000 pieces and so pretty!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for popping in today & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Such a fun slimline with those wintry images and critters! Adorable card! Enjoy your stamp day today!