Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas Mini Jam Jars

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Sorry for the late update today.
We had a very busy morning and now we're home finishing up the cookie baking that I started last Saturday. It's been a rough week with many different things happening so i'm glad we are going to get those cookies done today!

I am sharing another Christmas treat that I whipped up using Stampin Up!'s Mini Jam Jars! I was very hesitant on getting them but i'm glad I did.
They are super nice!




I saw these little boxes that hold the Jam Jars in the Stampin Up! July-December Mini Catalog in a Halloween setting. It was so cool!
Here is a link for a video tutorial to make these Mini Jam Jar Box.

Project Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Gingerbread Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I filled my Jam Jars with Twix, Snickers, 3 Muskateers & a Milky Way Bite Size bars. They were fun to make and easy peasy, too!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Snickerdoodles it is!
Yummy!

Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

oh how cute are these little jars! I love the little boxes you made for them too, what a fun way to gift some Christmas sweets to someone!