Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Year in Review

 Hello & Happy New Year's Eve!

Tonight I am sharing my Year in Review of my favorite cards & projects from 2021. Hope you enjoy!

January 2021




February 2021




March 2021




April 2021




May 2021




June 2021




I hope in some way I have inspired you to be creative throughout this last year!
If there is anything your ever interested in learning, please shoot me an email. 
I'd be happy to help!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

That's all I have for today!
Hope you will stop back tomorrow to see the last 6 month of my favorites!
Till then...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
~Wendy














2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great array of fun and beautiful cards! I just absolutely ADORE that card with the red plaid and dog - it's one of my favorites that you've ever made! Nice work on each of these and thanks for always keeping me inspired to continue making cards!

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy! What a beautiful lineup of cards! So much variety and I love them all! My co-worker friend and I just found out that we make cards and will be sending each other samples throughout the year. I'm sure your cards will inspire me. I still have not been able to figure out why I can't shoot you and email which makes me sad.