Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sparkle of the Season

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a set of holiday cards to share with you using the Sparkle of the Season bundle from the Stampin Up! July - December Mini Catalog.
It's a beautiful set that has a variety of sayings in it and different wreaths.
The wreaths are what caught my eye!





I have been stamping and making cards for 20 years and this has got to be one of the nicest sets around! The wreaths come in a stamp and there is are also diecuts to make wreaths as well. My card lady purchased this set and has already called and asked for more cards using the wreaths!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sparkle of the Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Swirls Dies, Wintry 3D EF, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Rhinestones (Michael's), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Between the DSP and the wreaths with holly & stars on, they make for some pretty cards for Christmas! I just wish I would have used it more this season.


*********************************************
My thoughts today...






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I agree, those wreaths are very pretty and I love that they're layered giving more eye appeal! Great design with those pretty papers and colors, and of course your signature little bows! Beautiful!