Monday, December 27, 2021

Holiday Thank You Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas holiday!
My Christmas was very nice but I am exhausted!
Happy to say that Santa did bring me a new camera! And it's purple!!!
I hope Santa brought you some nice goodies as well!

I have not been to my stamp table in over a week and hope one day this week to get back to it. I have all my 2022 calendars cut out but no where near finished. Once they are done I will share pictures using my new camera!

I have a set of Christmas Thank You cards to share that were made for my card lady on her last order. (She already called and gave me her next order!!)





We all need Thank You cards to send to people that either hosted Christmas or for a special gift you received. I kept these simple by allowing the paper to do all the work. And she loved them!


Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So now that Christmas is over.....when do you take down your decorations/tree and put it away? As much as I love the pretty lights and decorations, I am ready to start putting things away and get things back to normal. 

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


I really do! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful set of thank you cards, and I really do like that sentiment! So glad you enjoyed a nice Christmas!