Saturday, May 27, 2023

Anniversary Wishes

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!
We got the porches all done and ready for summer time use. Today I have some flowers to plant and Shawn is gonna work in his garden. I am hoping to get to my stamp table, too!
I've got a set of Anniversary cards to share today that I made for Audrey.
I pulled out my pack of Dainty Flowers DSP and whipped these up pretty quick...





Card Details:

Stamps: Falling For You (retired)
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy and nothing is popped up!
I'm sure Audrey is gonna like these...atleast I hope!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Isn't it a great feeling when you're all set for the summer season and everything's in place? Ah yes, time to relax and enjoy your hard work! These flowers are just as pretty to look at on the card as those in the garden and they make a wonderful anniversary card! I hope you're enjoying your weekend and the beautiful weather!