Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hello, Friend

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying a long weekend!
Today I am a bit late updating and I will get to more of why at the end.
I have a cute card to share made using some products from the Cheerful Daisies Suite in the new catalog. I need a few friend cards so this was an easy start to making one card atleast!



I have a friend that is going in the hospital for an extensive surgery in a few weeks and I want to get some cards made to send her as encouragement & support.
I started with a Garden Green cardbase then a layer of Bubble Bath cardstock. Bubble Bath is a new color and this is the first time I have used it. Next up is a layer of Basic White cardstock that I ran thru the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine with a new embossing folder called Exposed Brick 3D which reminds me of some older ones we've had. Next I cut a piece of the Fresh As A Daisy DSP. There is a sheet of paper that you can cut up and use instantly on cards. Each section has a different set of flowers or backgrounds that can be used. I then layered this daisy print onto a piece of Garden Green cardstock and adhered it to my card. I diecut my sentiment using a Cheerful Daisy Die. The sentiment comes from the Hope You Know stamp set on page 22. I finished up with a Garden Green bow and 3 little Rhinestones. This is ready for the mail come Tuesday morning!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hope You Know
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Bubble Bath, Basic White, Fresh As A Daisy DSP
Accessories: Cheerful Daisy Dies, Exposed Brisk 3D EF, Rhinestones, Garden Green Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My little Bailee Boo has not been doing well the last few days.
She had the poopies since Wednesday then Saturday morning she started throwing up.
Shawn took her to the Vet yesterday morning. They gave her a shot in her butt for the vomiting then a gel in her mouth that is to stop the poopies. She still has a good appetite and drinking lots of water but I could tell after being up in the yard all night Friday something was wrong. She had no fever and everything checked out well with the Vet. She has a medicine to take now to help settle her belly once a day and also on a bland diet until her poop sample results come back on Tuesday. Thankfully last night she was able to sleep all night and we've had no more issues. You would never know anything was wrong the last few days because she still plays, chews on her antler and runs after the birds in the back yard. Once the test results come back I will let you know. 
Mr Shady has not been sick so we don't think it's anything contagious. 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous! I love that dsp, it looks like a hand-painted card and I love the white flowers on the pink background. I hope your friend does well in the hospital and I'm glad your sweet little doggie is feeling better too. Enjoy your Memorial day as we remember the heroes that made this life possible for all of us.

LeAnne said...

What a pretty card! It looks like a work of art! Oh dear, I hope miss Bailee doesn't have anything serious! Happy Memorial Day!