Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Showers Of Happiness

 Good Tuesday Morning, Everyone!

Today is to be a cloudy with a chance of showers kind of day so I will be headed to my stamp table a bit today. Yesterday it was such a nice day that I could not bring myself to stay in the basement all day so I did not go down to stamp. Shawn & I spent most of the evening sitting outback while Bailee & Shady ran around the yard. 
Today I have a sweet baby shower card to share with you that Audrey requested on her last order. Her grandson and his wife are expecting a baby due in August. I pulled out the Rain or Shine Suite and made this cute card...




That adorable bunny makes for a cute baby shower card and Audrey just loved it!
The sentiment came from the retired Moon Baby stamp set which is my "go to" for all things baby. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Playing In The Rain, Moon Baby (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Basic White, Mango Melody (retired), Pear Pizzazz (retired), Rain Or Shine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Playing In The Rain Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The bunny was diecut directly from the Rain Or Shine DSP which makes life easier! 
I love this entire suite of products!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful, crafty day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

LeAnne said...

That little bunny does make for an adorable baby shower card! I love the pretty background paper too! Enjoy your day!