Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I am off to the dentist this afternoon so he can look at my broken crown and determine what is next. I have been babying it since last week so I hope I don't have to wait too long to get it replaced.

Last evening Shawn finally passed that dreaded kidney stone! He's passed a few big ones over the years and this one was a pretty decent size, too! Now let's hope that's it for awhile. He passed a smaller one about a month ago without any pain or issues. 

So, this week Marisa over at Kitchen Table Stamper is doing a Stamp A Stack with the very fun Taco Fiesta stamp set. I am playing along and loving it so far! Here is card #1.






Card Details:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Memento Black, Mango Melody, Stampin Blends-Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Basic White, Enjoy The Journey DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Rhinestones, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Taco Fiesta was not on my radar when it first came out but I am glad that I eventually got it! It's such a fun set!

I changed up many things on these cards but kept the same focal image as the original. 
My DSP strips measure 1 3/4 X 3 3/4.
Most everything was fussy cut which I am not good at and don't like to do because it hurts my hands but I managed to get it done. I love how they turned out and can't wait to show you the 2nd card tomorrow!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day ahead!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is so cute and such a great way to use those strips of paper and cardstock! Loving all the embossing and the cute taco theme as well. Good luck at the dentist today - I don't envy you having to go through all that again, but try to have a good day anyway!