Saturday, May 20, 2023

Congrats!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your having a nice weekend!
Today is Kelsey's 30th birthday! No celebrations happening here though. She went out to dinner with some friends from work to the Cheesecake Factory in Towson, Maryland this evening. And Shawn is off on a fishing trip to Delaware. Ryan & I fended for ourselves with frozen pizza and a quiet house! LOL I spent most of the day at my stamp table finishing up Audrey's order and working on a few cards for my card rack. I made some Retirement cards for men & women. My card that I am sharing today is one of those cards which was so fun to make! 




I dug out so many stamp sets that they were all over my tables!
I wanted to look back at what I have and use the most perfect sentiments I could find.

Card Details:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers (retired), Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Basic White
Accessories: Dots & Spots Die, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon (retired), White Twine, Elegant Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with how this one turned out!
This was the first time I used the Dots & Spots Die and wasn't sure what to expect but wowza's! I love it! 
Wild About Flowers stamp set is a retired photopolymer set but it's always my go to for Retirement cards because of the sayings in the set.
And for some reason I paired Mossy Meadow with Daffodil Delight and loved the look of them. So much fun!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That background die is pretty cool and I like it with those great flowers! The sentiment is perfect and so are the colors you chose. I love pulling out my older stuff and using it because somehow it's all new again! Enjoy your quiet weekend :)