Monday, May 15, 2023

Great Grad

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope your weekend was good!
Mother's Day sure was a nice day! 
Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day with lots of sunshine & blue skies! 
Today I have a graduation card to share that I made as part of Audrey's order last week. Her friend's granddaughter is graduating from Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, PA.
The school's colors are red, white, black & silver.



I took strips of cardstock and silver foil paper and made the stripped layer attaching them to a small piece of Basic White cardstock that I covered with a small piece of Adhesive Sheet. My strips are not quite a 1/2 inch. I also used the retired Stitched Rectangle Framelits on this because they worked perfectly for my saying panels! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Great Grad (retired), Sketch An Event (retired graduation cap on cardbase)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I found the Great Grad stamp set at my local Goodwill a few months ago for $4.99. It was like new so I snagged it figuring graduation season was coming up. My card rack is really lacking graduation cards right now and sometimes it is hard to make them ahead of time because customers usually want them made in school colors.
Audrey was pleased with this one! 

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What a great, special card for that special graduate! LOVE how big and bold it is! Yesterday WAS a great day---a today will be too!