Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Everything Is Rosy Retirement

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I hope you had a nice holiday weekend! It sure was a busy one here!
We got lots done and ready for the summer so that is a plus!
Today we are waiting to here on Bailee's test results. Sunday & Monday she had super good days and no issues. We are able to start weaning her back on her regular dog food today. We use to feed her homemade food but after we lost Gigi Bailee no longer would eat it. We aren't sure if maybe it was a sign of depression from Gigi no longer being here or what. She went back to eating her little Cesar Dog foods and that is what she has been on since. I will post when we get the test results!

I did not get to my stamp table at all this weekend but really hope to today!
I have a card to share with you that I made about 2 weeks ago. I pulled out some retired stamps & paper and got to work.




Do you remember this DSP?
I have almost a full package of this and want to start using it up. I started with creating a retirement card for on my card rack. That occasion seems to be a big and my pockets on the card rack were getting low. This paper is from the Everything Is Rosy Medley that was out in 2019. Such pretty papers and an awesome stamp & die set, too! This pack of DSP also had some floral punch outs included and that is what I used on this card. Rose Gold was the Foil Paper that also was with this medley. My sentiment comes from the retired Wild About Flowers stamp set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Everything Is Rosy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Everything Is Rosy Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Always feels good to use the stuff from our stash!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I never know quite what to do with big floral papers like this, but you sure do! These colors are so pretty together and they make for a great retirement card! I love that doggie's grin too :) Glad you had a great holiday weekend. The weather sure was nice wasn't it?