Friday, May 26, 2023

Teapot Bridal Shower

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

My dear sweet hubby has a 4 day weekend (YAY!). 
We are going to have a busy day with finally getting the back porch painted and then digging thru all of Kelsey's stuff in the storage room to get out my front porch rocking chairs. They have been packed away since last Fall and before all of her stuff made their way to my basement. I am so excited to finally get both porches done for the summer! Last evening we were out and I picked up some flowers for my City Slicker boxes that sit on my back porch and also got a hanging basket of geraniums. Not sure I will get them planted today but most certainly tomorrow!

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made for my card lady. She requested a Bridal Shower card with pink teapots on. I did see the invite so I went from there. That request took me by surprise but I guess anything goes these days! I kept this one simple but let me warn you....you will need to wear your sunglasses to view it! 




Lots of Polished Pink on this card with some Call Me Clover in the mix!
I pulled out the retired Tea Together bundle from a few years back and tried my hand at coloring these with Stamp Blends. I loved the end result and hope Audrey will too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Tea Together (retired), Custom Tee (retired sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Polished Pink (retired), Stampin Blends-Polished Pink & Call Me Clover (retired)
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White
Accessories: Tea Time Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Polished Pink In Color Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for me today!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen to the coffee!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is one hot pink teapot, but I love it with all those pretty roses! It's a great card for the noted occasion! Have fun getting your porches ready for summer. Outdoor sitting is required in the nice warm weather - along with a nice cup of coffee for sure :) Have a great weekend!