Saturday, May 13, 2023

Promenade Something Fancy Card

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start! 
We have rain this morning so not sure what will be happening at the Aungst Pad today. We got the porches power washed yesterday then cleaned the windows, inside & out. It got up to 87 degrees here yesterday and by the time we were finished I ended up turning the ac on until this morning. I am so glad though that job is done. Next up is mulching the flower bed out front and getting the porch painted. I'm hoping it's done by Memorial Day weekend.

Anyways, today I have a pretty wedding card to share that was made for Audrey. She requested a wedding card for a family friend and did not want anything specific. I pulled out some retired Petal Promenade DSP from a few years back and got to work.




I used a bundle that came out in the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog called Something Fancy. It carried over into the new Annual Catalog which I was happy about. The set comes with some beautiful dies which I used on this card. The saying is a stamp from the same stamp set which I thought worked beautifully especially with that DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy
Ink: Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, Petal Promenade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Vanilla/Gold Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was so pleased with how it turned out and Audrey loved it!
While I had this paper out and all my wedding stamps I made a 2nd card for on my card rack. I will share that one soon. My card rack only had one card in my wedding section.

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This wedding card is just lovely! The floral paper is perfect for this wonderful sentiment all tied up into a pretty bow! Gorgeous! Enjoy the rain - it's here to stay for a few.

LeAnne said...

Those papers are perfect for a wedding card! I always loved them! I had my eye on that set too....but I have to pace myself, LOL! Nice to see it used here!

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card! I love thse papers and have hoarded them exclusively for wedding cards. Love it!