Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Queen Bee Birthday

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe that we are halfway thru the week!?

We celebrated Shawn's 55th birthday yesterday! 
He wanted to go to Mission Barbeque for supper so that is what we did!
He loved his fishing birthday box that I made for him and I gave him money for his upcoming fishing trip he is going on with the guys from work. The kids gave him some pretty cool cards with money in as well. We ended the day with some Peach Cobbler that was dessert from Mission Barbeque. It was so good!

Today I am sharing a card made with the Queen Bee stamp set. This set came out in the 2023 January-April Stampin Up! Mini Catalog and they recently retired the dies and the stamp set is on the Online Exclusives list. Anyways, I participated in another of Kitchen Table Stampers Queen Bee Stamp A Stack about a month or so ago. This card is part of that Stamp A Stack...




Card Details:

Stamps: Queen Bee
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Vellum, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Queen Bee Dies (retired), Hives 3D EF (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, White Crinkle Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The inside says "Hope you have a bee-utiful day"!

I played along with the Stamp A Stack but I changed things up on all 3 cards.
The only things popped up here is my bee. Such a cute stamp set! I usually shy away from the bee stamp sets but this one was calling to me for some reason.
I will share card #2 tomorrow!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy












1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful birthday card with those great colors and the awesome queen bee! I love that background embossed panel - it looks like bubble wrap! Fun card, great look! So glad you celebrated Shawn's birthday with some fun times and good food! Have a beautiful sunshiny day today!