Thursday, May 18, 2023

Sweet Baby Shower Card

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday we went out and had our supper in remembrance of my Dad.
He loved the Great American Saloon & Lion's Pride restaurants here in Red Lion and he loved the Chesapeake Trio which is a seafood dish. I usually don't get a big meal when we go there to eat but on that date every year I order that for him. It did not disappoint either!

So, today I am sharing the cutest baby shower card that I made for on the card rack. I have 1 card left in that slot so I know it's high time I concentrate on making some. This card uses mostly all retired items which was so fun to pull out and ink up again!




Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby (retired), Weather Or Not (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Daffodil Delight, Stampin Blends-Ivory, Old Olive (light), Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz (retired), Basic White
Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies, Daffodil Delight & Pear Pizzazz Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


You all know I love to mix the old with new but I think most of this card uses retired stuff.
What started this card was when I pulled out the wood mounted Weather Or Not stamp set and started playing around with it. I stamped a row of umbrella's in Daffodil and cleaned it off.....then a row of Pear Pizzazz until I had the white panel covered. The Radiating Stitches Dies are worth their weight in gold in my opinion! They are just wonderful!

I'm sure in the future you will be seeing this layout used on another baby card! 
And this one was so much fun to create!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Isn't that the truth!
The last 2 days my hip and lower back has been really bothering me. I'm thinking it's from the cooler weather but yesterday I felt a burning sensation and a twinge in my back that made me tear up. Not sure what that was all about. Quite a few of my friends have said they have been aching, too! Not fun growing old!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Wendy, this card is just the cutest thing! With that coordinating colorful background you made and those stitched panels with that CUTE baby image, this is just adorable!
These weather temperature changes have me quite uncomfortable too. For me, it's the knees - they wake me every few hours with pain, but getting older is not optional - we just have to deal with what comes along I s'pose! We had frost this morning and it was almost 80 just a couple days ago. Crazy! Hope you feel better soon!

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy, this is a super duper cute baby shower card! I don't know how you keep coming up with these designs. They just make me smile! Thanks for posting and sharing! :)