Friday, May 5, 2023

Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack Card #3

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!
Happy Cinco de Mayo Day!!!

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Miss Bailee has a dog grooming appointment tomorrow and other than that nothing happening here. Our weather has been so flip floppy with sunshine & rain so it's hard to plan anything outdoors. Still waiting on a sunny, warm weekend to power wash the porches and get them painted. Today I have card #3 to share with you from the Taco Fiesta Stamp A Stack that I have been playing along with over at the Kitchen Table Stamper. 






This card design is totally different than what Marisa did on hers. I added the adorable cactus and sombrero to my circle panel along with the burrito, guacamole, chips and spicy peppers! Fussy cutting all the images out is too much for my hands so I only fussy cut the lime and the chips and popped them up with Mini Dimensionals. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Stampin Blends-Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic Black, Basic White, Enjoy The Journey DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had so much fun playing along with the Stamp A Stack and her projects always inspire me to try new things! 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are just as cute and fun as your last batch! Have a great weekend!

D'Ann said...

So cute it just puts a smile on your face! Love it! :)