Thursday, May 25, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

It's been crazy busy around the Aungst Pad the last few days!
I feel like I turned my whole house upside down and did a deep cleaning. Kelsey is suppose to keep my downstairs cleaned but I don't think she knows what a good deep cleaning is!! So, out of frustration I went and tore the family room & my stamp room apart and cleaned every nook & cranny. Yesterday, I felt it! My back is giving me grief but it needed to be done. 

Today I have a anniversary card to share using the Country Bouquet stamp set & matching punch. I used it alot back around Valentines Day but since it has carried over into the new SU Annual Catalog I decided to pull it out and make some more cards for on the card rack.




Card Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet, Love For You
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Succulent (retired)
Cardstock: Soft Succulent (retired), Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Floral DSP (retired)
Accessories: Curvy Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Country Bouquet Punch, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones (retired) Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the colors of this one! It was fun to pull out some retired items and create with them. It's hard to see but the floral piece of DSP was diecut with one of the Curvy Dies that retired maybe a year or two ago. I never got much use from them so I hope to start using some of these things!

**********************************
My thoughts today...

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy









1 comment:

Carol L said...

Congrats on getting your deep cleaning done! Now please feel free to come help me do mine, ok? LOL This card is just stunning with those pretty papers and wonderful colors. I love the dual hearts for a great anniversary card! Happy Thursday to you :)